You’re searching for that perfect apartment to call home in Garner. When you find an apartment community you’d like to tour, do you know the important questions to ask the leasing specialist? Not to worry! Here are the top important questions you should ask before leasing an apartment:
- Are utilities included in the rent?
- How do the rent and utilities fit into my budget?
- What floor do I want to be on and will that impact the cost?
- Is renter’s insurance required?
- What is the community’s pet policy?
- Is there a community guest policy?
- How does parking at the community work? Is there parking for guests?
- What lease terms are available?
- Is there 24-hour emergency maintenance support?
The more you know about the costs, community policies, and other important issues, the better your apartment leasing experience can be. Leasing specialists and other community team members at Abberly Place are a great resource for these and any other questions you may have.
It’s how you live that matters Abberly Place! We understand that finding an apartment where you can feel at home and make lasting memories is important to you. Schedule a tour and our leasing specialists will help make your apartment search at Abberly Place as stress-free as possible.